joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even a rainy nor'easter would be appreciated if the winds were halfway decent. This week's high pressure records constituted the most interesting weather system in months.

I'll take an active December with multiple rain/wind storms. Hopefully we can get a nice coastal with strong winds or a strong inland runner that puts us in the warm sector which could possibly provide a severe wx threat.

I'll take an active December with multiple rain/wind storms. Hopefully we can get a nice coastal with strong winds or a strong inland runner that puts us in the warm sector which could possibly provide a severe wx threat.

Where's the cold air...I kept reading posts that it was coming around turkey day on the GFS...there's no way that 200 hour forecasts are that inaccurate...

Anyway, you need to focus on the game tonight and then we'll worry about December. Well I won't worry, what's gonna happen is gonna happen.

Where's the cold air...I kept reading posts that it was coming around turkey day on the GFS...there's no way that 200 hour forecasts are that inaccurate...

Anyway, you need to focus on the game tonight and then we'll worry about December. Well I won't worry, what's gonna happen is gonna happen.

I'm worried about ND @ Stanford and Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State.

The 6-10 day ensembles from the Euro and GFS were mild for Thanksgiving with a ridge in the east.

But the EPS were cool here on the 11-15 forecast for Thanksgiving from around November 12th.

The EPS nailed the -EPO ridge near Alaska, but had a trough in the East instead of the ridge. It's interesting

how the EPS can do well over Western NOAM day 11-15 but really struggle in the East like we have seen

in the past. Other times it didn't have a deep enough trough here, but this time it missed the strong ridge.

I hate this weather. This isn't normal why can't it be cold already? I've never seen this before? Global warming skeptics are hiding nowadays!

Well our republican candidates think climate change is nonsense and whatever warming we've been experiencing is just a phase. The fact that they're comparing incredibly disruptive warming to episodes your toddler experiences says a lot. 

If everyone could act like adults this wouldn't be an issue. It's a shame we can't have climate change discussions here.

The problem is most people that pretend it's not happening don't know simple physics and are obsessed with snow (on this board.) Those are powerful denial prerequisites right there.

Archived