CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Modicum Mauler (II) - April 8, 2015

NorEastermass128

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's why I just laugh off those posts from him and Will about me lying. It's funny

You gotta admit that sometimes your readings are questionable. ...Add not having the station online for whatever reason makes it even more suspicious.

I mean, right now, we're at the same temp and I'm 65 miles north of you. and you've only got me elevation beat by a few hundred feet. There are spots on my street that get over 1100'.

You gotta admit that sometimes your readings are questionable. ...Add not having the station online for whatever reason makes it even more suspicious.

I mean, right now, we're at the same temp and I'm 65 miles north of you. and you've only got me elevation beat by a few hundred feet. There are spots on my street that get over 1100'.

It's usually when we have good CAA and he is lower than spots 50 miles west of him and 500' higher. It's wrong at times as much as he doesn't want to admit it. But you get an event where it's precipitating and it probably helps even out the field. He still may be too cold as his supposed temp below 32 all night only caused a glaze.

It's usually when we have good CAA and he is lower than spots 50 miles west of him and 500' higher. It's wrong at times as much as he doesn't want to admit it. But you get an event where it's precipitating and it probably helps even out the field. He still may be too cold as his supposed temp below 32 all night only caused a glaze.

His street was below freezing at 630 pm when I arrived but no accretion yet.

No they're not questionable at all. I report what my readings say. I posted pics of ice covering everything. But you're right..It's really 33.  I don't know how to get it online. Something is wrong with the data logger. It doesn't link or recognize weather link. I've asked for people to come help me and noone has offered.

No they're not questionable at all. I report what my readings say. I posted pics of ice covering everything. But you're right..It's really 33.  I don't know how to get it online. Something is wrong with the data logger. It doesn't link or recognize weather link. I've asked for people to come help me and noone has offered.

I don't think he said it was 33.

His thermo def reads cold...he spins it into saying we're accusing him of lying when it's just that that thermo is off. It's fine...so he has a cold-biased thermo...it happens.

I don't think he said it was 33.

Yeah, Kevin, you misunderstand me. What I've said this morning is this.

I've said that last night was proof that your temp is accurate. But I've also said that you've got to see that there are times when it's easy to think that they're suspect. ...at least that's what I meant. There are no accusations flying, believe me. You just live in a special place.

You should change your name next winter to "mt tolland sherpa"

2". Probably would have gotten another inch or so had it not been for the sucker hole early on. So close to the century mark, yet so far away.

Nice, looks like I am going to finish exactly .7 away from my highest recorded amount of snow with 110, 96 remains number one stats wise 110.7 but as a winter not even close to this one for quality and snow depth days , cold. 

Goodbye Book of winter 2015. You were a bestseller . The best book I've ever read. We shall end with this. The book is closed

There's more snow in some yards and parts of the woods here.  I think tomorrow morning is going to do it for my yard but there's still plenty to go in other places.  It's funny going out in the woods and walking my lines (I'm hoping the sap will continue to run a little bit) and then encountering an area covered by snow.  At least it's not thigh deep any more...lol.

Nice way to end winter and close the book on winter. With an ice storm.

Still weenie light snow and 30.4 now

Ice storm is pushing it. Like a tenth or less of accretion. That's like calling an inch of snow a snowstorm. :lol:

Nice little parting event tho.

Archived