joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Modicum Mauler (II) - April 8, 2015

NorEastermass128

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They only had 3 lifts until after lunch and then they opened 2 more. I only saw trails that were heading to areas with no working lifts closed

Deep snow depths. The biggest problem was visibility. I couldn't see too well and that made it harder to ski.

That looks like deep deep winter. Pretty fun stuff for April. The lack of melt back in March has really extended the season of widespread coverage.

Some years you have just a few snow making trails open now or even closed down for good.

That looks like deep deep winter. Pretty fun stuff for April. The lack of melt back in March has really extended the season of widespread coverage.

Some years you have just a few snow making trails open now or even closed down for good.

appears like last year a lot of areas will close with end to end coverage

Grass is still mostly covered here, go down only a couple hundred feet to my east and there is nothing left, pretty similar downtown. Won't matter as it will be gone tommorow but love these ne flow elevation events.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah NE flow elevation events are awesome for E slope of ORH hills...we haven't had many this year at all.

The trees and grass had at least a quarter inch of ice accumulation this morning, things were sagging heavily. Down here in FIT there's nothing. ORH Wxman is right about the E Slopes, a coworker drives in from Athol and he said there was no ice along route 2 except in Westminster.

Sigh. I can't believe I have to say it.....but you will emget destroyed sooner or later during winter and NE flow will aid it.

Archived