12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Modicum Mauler (II) - April 8, 2015

NorEastermass128

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible there's actually snow falling here now? There's actually a little layer of white now on the ice. It's kind of like snow and zr dz

Yeah. I mentioned yesterday we could have these snizzle flakes with such cold air in the lower levels with warm air above 900mb.

33 here. 31 at blue hills So they must have a glaze too. Pretty cool.

Is it possible there's actually snow falling here now? There's actually a little layer of white now on the ice. It's kind of like snow

and zr dz

I was up on the mountain last night, I think I even drove by you're house.. My wife responded to a young couple giving away free baby items and toys that was selling there home . Basically temp was 32- 33 until we got past route 30 and 74 and by the time we got to 140 Robin Circle it was 31.

I was up on the mountain last night, I think I even drove by you're house.. My wife responded to a young couple giving away free baby items and toys that was selling there home . Basically temp was 33 until we got past route 30 and 74 and by the time we got to 140 Robin Circle it was 31.6.

Dead nuts on. My Davis was reading 31.7 all last evening. We have verification!!

Def. a microclimate. 

That's a few houses down from me. They are moving I think

Only those that have been here understand the magic of the mountain :whistle:

It's called physics. No magic. The only magic is when your thermo is colder than Norfolk CT on CAA. That's not magic actually that's flat out wrong. But it's ok. It makes you feel better. :)

See, a nice event. That's all we were saying. Your area to eek And Brian FTW. Now onto grab sack and disc golf.

I was having some fun with you and PF, Nice last hurrah for april, Looks like 60's up here next week so we need to work on the ice on the lakes

Archived