12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a nice local storm statement from Colorado...52" storm total and 37" in 24 hours from that storm that ended yesterday.

0436 PM     HEAVY SNOW       8 NE FOUR CORNERS       40.94N 105.80W
04/17/2015  M52.0 INCH       LARIMER            CO   TRAINED SPOTTER

SAND CREEK PARK. 52 INCHES IS THE STORM TOTAL SINCE
            WEDNESDAY NIGHT...37 INCHES HAS FALLEN IN THE LAST 24
            HOURS.

The BDL torch meanwhile torches on. What a pit.

Yeah...lol. Like I said the other day, it wouldn't shock me if they pulled an 80F today on the tarmac...77F so far. 77F at BAF and 76F at HFD too so I suppose they're in line. Looks like 850s are peaking around +8C so with great mixing this time of year the 25C's at 2m aren't much of a surprise. The euro a few days ago looked more like +6C in the afternoon, but 1-2C is NBD a few days out. Looks like a nice day in the low 70s in locales a hair below 1kft though.

Yeah...lol. Like I said the other day, it wouldn't shock me if they pulled an 80F today on the tarmac...77F so far. 77F at BAF and 76F at HFD too so I suppose they're in line. Looks like 850s are peaking around +8C so with great mixing this time of year the 25C's at 2m aren't much of a surprise. Looks like a nice day in the low 70s in locales a hair below 1kft though.

And 80 in the urban hell holes like EWR.

Just had lighting and thunder here at cannonw mtn a few minutes ago! Top of 1/3 in the clouds now. No shorts or flip flops here. Last weekend of skiing. Pretty cool watching the groomers up on the mountain last night.

Nice dude, nice summer like day here, clouds moving in, summer cancel for the foreseeable future

Yeah...lol. Like I said the other day, it wouldn't shock me if they pulled an 80F today on the tarmac...77F so far. 77F at BAF and 76F at HFD too so I suppose they're in line. Looks like 850s are peaking around +8C so with great mixing this time of year the 25C's at 2m aren't much of a surprise. The euro a few days ago looked more like +6C in the afternoon, but 1-2C is NBD a few days out. Looks like a nice day in the low 70s in locales a hair below 1kft though.

At my current high now of 71.9 here right dead on at 1,000 feet. We tan, we drink pink lemonade in the shade

Winds have really picked up here in the last 20 minutes. This was well forecast. People were discouraged from burning today but I still could smell somes stray fires out there. Hope they have been extinguished or it could get out of hand very quickly. Looking forward to some chilly, damp days to burn.

I did some work up in my sugar bush over in Union and there's one area of natural snow still hanging in.  It's funny because even the snow banks along the road have taken a beating but it's nice to see the white patches.  All the other left over snow is looking rather like crud.

Just a couple of lonely piles at my folks this morning. Not sure if any remote areas had snow still this morning, but the last of the snow really went quick this week.

Archived