joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Humpidity Thumpidity dumper/anafront obs 3/3-5 /2015

Ginx snewx

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That crossed my mind, now I feel kind of silly for sharing it on my blog. Any thoughts on what impeded the progress then across LIS?

Probably just a stronger band of lift near the Sound to cool that warm layer just enough. Looks like as the lift is increasing that leading edge of sleet is eroding... In fact we have a few snow flakes mixing back in.

Snowpack breeding snow?

Oh how I'd LOVE that!  

After an Exhausting day of stat checking (I should get PAId for this record keeping stuff), I found out that I am - 

5.25" away from the 50 Day Record and have 21 days After this storm to get it.  Record is 93.75" in 1978.  

3.25" away form the 60 Day Record and have 11 days After this storm to get it.  Record is 93.75" in 1978.  

Got 1.25" + now so those are coming down already.  Demolished the 40 Day Record (1947-1948 had 75") which THIS storm counts for (stat padding!), and Just beat 1978 for the 30 Day Record which was a mega one.  

S/S+ in/near Boston seems to have caught the highway folks by surprise. Route 16 just west of 128 was closed with what appeared to be a many-car pileup. Very cold roads plus cold but moist snow = ice, ice, baby.

Oh how I'd LOVE that!  

After an Exhausting day of stat checking (I should get PAId for this record keeping stuff), I found out that I am - 

5.25" away from the 50 Day Record and have 21 days After this storm to get it.  Record is 93.75" in 1978.  

3.25" away form the 60 Day Record and have 11 days After this storm to get it.  Record is 93.75" in 1978.  

Got 1.25" + now so those are coming down already.  Demolished the 40 Day Record (1947-1948 had 75") which THIS storm counts for (stat padding!), and Just beat 1978 for the 30 Day Record which was a mega one.  

:cory::weenie::cory::weenie:

Archived