• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MiaY2k
    Newest Member
    MiaY2k
superjames1992

February 25th-26th Winter Storm OBS

Also, to all the new posters, please update you location in your profile so we will no where your ops are coming from.

It should rotate through,that looks like it'll be our only chance for any accumulation tonight. Like Phil said.....the warm nose took over this evening and said enough snow for ya'll. I'm curious if any in NE Georgia are reporting all snow at this hour.

- Buck

Yes. In western Lumpkin County where I live, we still have steady snow. There are reports the the NWS has cancelled the WSW for our area, but the NWS website still shows it.

It's got us confused.

;)

Taylors now has some light rain mixed in. I believe it's going to be a rollercoaster few hours.

The rain/snow line appears to be fairly wide. So those on it are seeing some rain at times.

fuquay about to get rocked by a band here in the next 15mins.

Looks like a band of sleet. RDU is really straddling the snow/mix line. Wake Forest and Chapel Hill look to be safe for now.

Oz5C9SC.jpg

Fat flakes in Durham/Southpoint mall area. Falling faster than the pretty stuff yesterday.

Aye, my section of Durham/southjpoint area it's fairly large flakes but there's like, a lot of space between them, but they're falling quickly. It's kind of qeird. Falling REALLY quickly actually. 

Still appears to be all snow in this lighter band of precip in Cary.  I think that's a good sign as thermodynamic cooling isn't necessary yet.  Eagerly anticipating the higher dbz's to the south.