Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Threats/Snow Storms Pt. II

mitchnick

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we are looking at the end of winter.

we knew it had to come sometime.  sure we may get lucky in March but we know what is inevitable.  still it has been a pretty good ride filled with emotional highs and lows....and I will be back to do it all again next year if the big man upstairs allows it.

we knew it had to come sometime. sure we may get lucky in March but we know what is inevitable. still it has been a pretty good ride filled with emotional highs and lows....and I will be back to do it all again next year if the big man upstairs allows it.

I thought next week looked good earlier, but it's not looking so good now.

My point was we pulled a stats padded out of thin air three days out. I don't think we'll get a blockbuster March snow, but I doubt we are done with winter.

I doubt we are either....but it gets messy this time of year. I'm not a huge fan of March snow. If it's gonna happen, we need it to happen in the next two weeks.

Ha...i thought you were joking, then I took a look.   That would definitely be a big ice event.

I think we're good for at least 1 more mod snow event 4"+

hopefully Monday will trend colder on the models and we get it out of the way and then it's spring

but if the CFS2 is close to being accurate wrt precip, MAR has the "chance" of surprising us if we can get on the cold side of the boundary...and to the CFS2 naysayers, it's had us under the blues on the precip map for weeks and it's usually right when it's been that consistent

that's a ton of qpf right there...

usPrecMonInd1.gif

hey, just report whatever you want to

there's no such thing as verification police for weenies

Lol. I'd just be happy to see it snow again tomorrow...and hopefully a few more times. Really just puts a smile on my face whenever the flakes fall. I'll start wishcasting for tomorrow and I guess Sunday now too? Spring can wait a little longer.

Archived