joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Threats/Snow Storms Pt. II

mitchnick

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was down there for a week with the family back in June and was thinking I could live there if it snowed more.

that's our getaway and go there 4X/year+

funny, because it looks a lot like Annapolis and when I go to the Courthouse in Annapolis and see tourists I just shake my head wondering why they would waste their time and money....I bet if I turned around more often I'd find I was getting the same looks while in Williamsburg    lol

NAM reflected the stronger northern stream system on this run and it is obviously hurting us

but for that feature, we'd do fine....oh well, if that doesn't change, I guess we have to wait for overrunning starting the weekend

That northern stream vort isn't the kicker it's actually what could have been a nice storm. Earlier runs that had a good track did it by leaving enough stj energy behind to phase with that. Instead a storm too far ahead of the trough is blowing the baroclinic zone again. Bad timing two weeks in a row to get the big coastal. Hm was tweeting about it also.

That northern stream vort isn't the kicker it's actually what could have been a nice storm. Earlier runs that had a good track did it by leaving enough stj energy behind to phase with that. Instead a storm too far ahead of the trough is blowing the baroclinic zone again. Bad timing two weeks in a row to get the big coastal. Hm was tweeting about it also.

3rd times a charm?

Archived