Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm .... what you mean WE, paleface?

The Sandhills are sitting on razor-thin margins. Those 25-mile swings literally mean the difference between white and wet down here.

That's what I've been saying.  I want snow as much as the next guy, but I've experienced this particular situation quite a few times.  I'm not getting hopes up with models still straying and swaying this far out.

That's what I've been saying.  I want snow as much as the next guy, but I've experienced this particular situation quite a few times.  I'm not getting hopes up with models still straying and swaying this far out.

We're not going to get a lot of rain with a coastal low and a cold high pressure. Yes, it's warmer than we'd like, but I don't see how we can get a raging rainstorm with this one. Sorry.

It's a weather soap opera in here! Weenie forecasting on each and every model...come on folks. This is going to be a big dog!

I have a feeling many of us will be radar watching tomorrow night, anticipating ThunderSnow! Hoping to catch that perfect opportunity to YouTube a spoof video that trumps Cantore!!! Let's go viral my fellow snow lovers!

It's a weather soap opera in here! Weenie forecasting on each and every model...come on folks. This is going to be a big dog!

I have a feeling many of us will be radar watching tomorrow night, anticipating ThunderSnow! Hoping to catch that perfect opportunity to YouTube a spoof video that trumps Cantore!!! Let's go viral my fellow snow lovers!

Yea let those in Nc sweat it out, us upstate and NeGa folks know we in the right spot! I see someone around here getting 8"

Archived