joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Snow Sunday

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOX is going with 2-4" with the WAA in a lot of the area I think (that's the call out here I know).  If we can get the higher end there, I'm pretty confident we will get another 2" that we'll never be able to confirm due to wind to verify a warning. 

I'd be surprised if we come up with the high end of 8", but crazier things have happened.  For example I recall a storm a long time ago (3 weeks) in which I was forecasted 24-30" six hours before go time and wound up with 5".  :whistle:   I still rock back and forth huddled under a blanket over that.

BOX is going with 2-4" with the WAA in a lot of the area I think (that's the call out here I know).  If we can get the higher end there, I'm pretty confident we will get another 2" that we'll never be able to confirm due to wind to verify a warning. 

I'd be surprised if we come up with the high end of 8", but crazier things have happened.  For example I recall a storm a long time ago (3 weeks) in which I was forecasted 24-30" six hours before go time and wound up with 5".  :whistle:   I still rock back and forth huddled under a blanket over that.

So  will I for a very long time, that may be the hardest bust ever to endure

Still wish the RGEM looked better after midnight tonight. It's still a really crummy look with the CCB/TROWAL struggling to get going. 

Yeah--it's a bit of a bummer.

May need it if some areas get shut out from the Sunday AM stuff lol

You'll do better down there today than up this way, but we might eek out a little more with wrap around.  All in all, we'll likely end up with the same 5-6".

Archived