• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 14-15 Flizzard and Wind Event

Bob Chill

HRRR is very dry too. Those 0.2" QPF runs were silly. We are going to get 15-30 minutes worth of a snow squall that might put down a half inch.

Probably in general though some hint of multiple bands. If a spot gets hit by two or three 1"+ certainly poss.

Hi res NAM is junk when it comes to precip specifics tho.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My high is forecast to be 31 today, kind of crazy some of you are talking about highs in the mid to upper 40s

Temps will probably spike a bit out ahead of the front. Tho the hi rea models seem overdone.

I fully expect at least one 60 MPH gust and at least 1" of snow. If I get neither then the weather is dumb and I hate it.

I think NE MD, N DE, SNJ are the mostly likey places locally to see a couple inches. Maybe a few isolated 3" amounts. Anyone looking at the Hi Res NAM or HRRR and expecting them to depict accurately where any localized bands might set up, well dont lol. They aren't that good.

I think NE MD, N DE, SNJ are the mostly likey places locally to see a couple inches. Maybe a few isolated 3" amounts. Anyone looking at the Hi Res NAM or HRRR and expecting them to depict accurately where any localized bands might set up, well dont lol. They aren't that good.

These are the type of events where you just watch the radar all day and see how the system evolves. Some will get a surprise and some will get shafted but everyone should see something.

Archived