joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs/Weenie disco thread for SWFE to coastal Feb 2

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Albany radar has blossomed so hopefully one more round.  Still -sn/sn here with no returns on the beam. 

I need less than  .5" to join you in the foot club.  

Yeah--I hadn't seen that rejuvenation the HV.  That's the type of thing that frequently can't find it's way over the hills.  Though this system has had it's curve balls.

Ray.  And Lunenberg.

I think  you got it, it just blew around a little.  :)

Now if we can only get a nice amped up EC later this week, I'll by pumped.  Lift the D- of yesterday into the realm of C/C-.

Wow, tough grader.  If Thurs works out I'm handing out B's for the mid-winter report cards.

I have multiple 12-14" measurements in the driveway I just want to have my un-official board hit 12".  lol

Forgiven.

actually for down here on the front end stuff he was dead on about poor snow growth, if we had had slighty better raios for the first ten hrs of the event wed be well over a foot but thankfully that fifty minutes of ccb love put us dangerously close to a foot...rates were easily at 3-4 per hour while it was on

Jealous as hell...I'll end up moving out there and you guys will go through a snowless stretch

A buddy of mine moved here from Atlanta this year to experience the New England winter after me teasing him for years.

He was downtrodden until about ten days ago.

Archived