Newest Member
    CHSVol
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a region getting pounded with sleet those southern boys are awfully quiet

I just do not post much, as I just do not have the knowledge that most that post here do. I know some from sitting back and learning over the years though. But here in PG VA, it is coming down fast and furious!!!! Been several years since I pulled an all nighter and this one I will say was well worth it!!!

Not even a trace yet here.....and schools are closed........Southern end of county better have 3 inches. My daughter asked why no school..LOL

i can't imagine i have much at home either. one of those days where im glad i work south and can at least enjoy watching it fall. 

Just make sure you're not on federal land, in your home, and didn't buy it from someone in the District lol.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/first-read-dmv/QA--Whats-Legal-Whats-Not-When-It-Comes-to-Pot-in-DC-293898021.html

Still a step forward.  I may need to move to the Navy Yard! and become more cosmopolitan.

Not even a trace yet here.....and schools are closed........Southern end of county better have 3 inches. My daughter asked why no school..LOL

Yea this time it will be the people in the northern parts of our county asking why they heck did we close. I am 8 miles N of the MoCo line and it is spitting flurries with nothing on the pavement. Carroll Co held out to the very end and I think when Frederick decided to follow suit to MoCo Carroll followed suite with Fred Co. This is our last snow day in our allotment. So any surprise storms in March will result in a loss of Spring Break days. 

I see it fine. 

That's the problem.  I mentioned it earlier in the thread that there are some posts that don't show an image or a link to an image when I'm on my work computer.  Not even an X if it's a link to a blocked site.  I wouldn't even know there's supposed to be an image if the poster didn't mention it.  I can see them fine on my phone.

Strange.

Snow and legal greenery. What a day.

So glad she didn't bow down to the GOP scum on the hill.   It still burns me up that some douchebag from the Eastern Shore of Maryland or some Mormon from Utah can impose their will on citizens they don't even represent.   I wish the Mayor would have replied to the bloviating in that letter with:  Go F yourself.  

So glad she didn't bow down to the GOP scum on the hill. It still burns me up that some douchebag from the Eastern Shore of Maryland or some Mormon from Utah can impose their will on citizens they don't even represent. I wish the Mayor would have replied to the bloviating in that letter with: Go F yourself.

Needs to be a modern day tea party. Throw all the K St lobbyists in the Potomac

So glad she didn't bow down to the GOP scum on the hill.   It still burns me up that some douchebag from the Eastern Shore of Maryland or some Mormon from Utah can impose their will on citizens they don't even represent.   I wish the Mayor would have replied to the bloviating in that letter with:  Go F yourself.  

Tell us how you really feel. Btw i am coming over for brownies tonight  ;) .

Tell us how you really feel. Btw i am coming over for brownies tonight  ;) .

Heh, I was close to going all Kevin McGruff about it, but I calmed down a little before I wrote that.

I don't indulge, I'm just a very ardent supporter of legalization.  It it also touches on another thing I'm passionate about: DC voting rights/congressional meddling.  

Archived