joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's not going to HECS in March, let's just skip to 65F and sunny. 

i'm kinda done with winter.  i slept in and heard cars driving by so i actually thought we got nothing, so it was kinda cool seeing that it snowed a bit.  that said, i didn't find it very exciting.  i like snow, but it depends on the storm/situation.  this time around, it just didn't do much for me.  so yea, i agree, unless it's a significant snow, i'll take mild.

"You're kind of dopey"

"He isn't the brightest one here"

"Your posts are stupid"

etc...

I joked around yesterday when you revealed yourself even though it was already in your sig. That was kind of dopey. 

"You're kind of dopey"

"He isn't the brightest one here"

"Your posts are stupid"

etc...

I've also come to your defense, told you that you didn't need to observe our bet, etc. You are being very one sided and sensitive on this one.  I call leesburg names every day and we are buds. 

Point taken. If I knew you better, I wouldn't be offended, but I don't, so I can't tell when you are serious or not. It's been a tough week for me though.

Sorry to hear that.  

We go thru this kind of thing every now and then. The board and this subforum have been basically the same for 15 yrs now though with thousands of members having a pleasant experience.. or at least workable.  It's not for everyone and there are now a ton more places to talk weather. It might seem mean but the truth is if people don't like it they should leave. 

Sorry to hear that.  

We go thru this kind of thing every now and then. The board and this subforum have been basically the same for 15 yrs now though with thousands of members having a pleasant experience.. or at least workable.  It's not for everyone and there are now a ton more places to talk weather. It might seem mean but the truth is if people don't like it they should leave. 

I enjoy posting here most of the time.

Archived