EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
We have a Dream MLK Disco Jan 18 Possible Wave on front

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so confused as what is going to happen "in my backyard".   Looks like light snow to heavy rain back to snow.  Does all this cold air up here 8F at noon get scowered out or do we basically have an ice storm tomorrow night?  How fast or do we flip back to snow?  25 miles of model shift means so much.   My plow friends are calling me and I have no clue what to tell them.  I need to hire a Met to sit with me for an hour.  Glad there is a storm to watch.  Will be interesting up here!

I am so confused as what is going to happen "in my backyard". Looks like light snow to heavy rain back to snow. Does all this cold air up here 8F at noon get scowered out or do we basically have an ice storm tomorrow night? How fast or do we flip back to snow? 25 miles of model shift means so much. My plow friends are calling me and I have no clue what to tell them. I need to hire a Met to sit with me for an hour. Glad there is a storm to watch. Will be interesting up here!

wait for the Euro then look at Mesos tonight

I am so confused as what is going to happen "in my backyard".   Looks like light snow to heavy rain back to snow.  Does all this cold air up here 8F at noon get scowered out or do we basically have an ice storm tomorrow night?  How fast or do we flip back to snow?  25 miles of model shift means so much.   My plow friends are calling me and I have no clue what to tell them.  I need to hire a Met to sit with me for an hour.  Glad there is a storm to watch.  Will be interesting up here!

You can thank the new and improved GFS for the confusion............lol

I am so confused as what is going to happen "in my backyard". Looks like light snow to heavy rain back to snow. Does all this cold air up here 8F at noon get scowered out or do we basically have an ice storm tomorrow night? How fast or do we flip back to snow? 25 miles of model shift means so much. My plow friends are calling me and I have no clue what to tell them. I need to hire a Met to sit with me for an hour. Glad there is a storm to watch. Will be interesting up here!

I'm not liking your snow chances besides the initial coating of SN/ZR on the front end. Euro will be out soon.

Furnace aloft, What a disaster this one has turned out to be, When you have to root for it to keep going west to stay out of the heaviest qpf to minimize the damage on Jan 18th is pathetic

this is moving so fast now I wonder how much cold gets scoured out in CAD areas especially if they decouple tonight. That's a quick transistor

Furnace aloft, What a disaster this one has turned out to be, When you have to root for it to keep going west to stay out of the heaviest qpf to minimize the damage on Jan 18th is pathetic

then back to to the freezer next week for temps. I'm really disappointed. We wait all this time for some decent qpf with all sorts of cold air, only to be displaced long enough to get above freezing and rain. trails will be skating rinks all over again.

Archived