Newest Member
    amirah5
We have a Dream MLK Disco Jan 18 Possible Wave on front

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure 6-12 1000 ft by Mon 6 pm 12-18 at 3 k

I could agree with that, but would be on the lower end.

I could see 6" at the base if the upslope produces and grab a few post-change over when thickness crash.

I guess my call would be 2-3" town at the end, 3-6" base area, 6-12" summit. But I also think it rains hard below 3000ft for a while. The summit can go isothermal to 800mb, so I think the picnic tables will lean towards mostly snow.

I could agree with that, but would be on the lower end.

I could see 6" at the base if the upslope produces and grab a few post-change over when thickness crash.

I guess my call would be 2-3" town at the end, 3-6" base area, 6-12" summit. But I also think it rains hard below 3000ft for a while. The summit can go isothermal to 800mb, so I think the picnic tables will lean towards mostly snow.

PF, at this point, do you see much difference in the forecast between Stowe and Sugarbush? Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

PF, at this point, do you see much difference in the forecast between Stowe and Sugarbush? Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Not in the grand scheme of things...maybe Stowe gets 1-2" more in the upslope, while Jay gets 1-2" more than Stowe. In theory that's how these go with climo.

The 18z GFS definitely looked colder and better for us.

Thanks again. I was just looking at the new GFS and it looked like it could be an inch of rain followed by about 1.2 qpf of snow. I've never skied after something like that, but I'm guessing it would be a good day despite the earlier rain. Writing from The Reservoir in Waterbury, BTW.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks again. I was just looking at the new GFS and it looked like it could be an inch of rain followed by about 1.2 qpf of snow. I've never skied after something like that, but I'm guessing it would be a good day despite the earlier rain. Writing from The Reservoir in Waterbury, BTW.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Great spot! The owners of that just opened a spot in Stowe called The Bench. Great food and atmosphere.

I honestly don't think there will be much difference between Stowe and Sugarbush overall.

Archived