joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/20 Pre Grinch Mood Snows

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GFS para was a very good track. I'm looking forward to my 6 inches followed by heavy rain on Christmas LOL. If the cost of a true pattern change and weeks and weeks of true winter is a Christmas rainer, I'll be dissappointed but most certainly take the trade off.

Hey sorry about earlier. Didn't know you meant the policy in posting euro images.

The GFS para was a very good track. I'm looking forward to my 6 inches followed by heavy rain on Christmas LOL. If the cost of a true pattern change and weeks and weeks of true winter is a Christmas rainer, I'll be dissappointed but most certainly take the trade off.

Not sure about weeks , but it will be a change for at least a little while.

Really Kevin?? Do you really expect it to stay BN from next week, until March?? With no relaxation from time to time/January thaw?? REALLY? I mean for you to really believe that it locks in for good with no relaxing, and buy into that, you have to be really operating at a juvenile level.

Just be happy that your high school (Southington) beat the snot out of my daughter's high school (N.F.A.) for the state football championship over the weekend.  Call it a win, and move on. 

Just be happy that your high school (Southington) beat the snot out of my daughter's high school (N.F.A.) for the state football championship over the weekend.  Call it a win, and move on.

Lol, yes SOUTHINGTON is the real deal in H.S. Sports..especially football, track, baseball and softball. This is there 2nd football state championship in a row. I thought NFA would have given them a better game....49-0, that stings!!

Let's hope this storm does half the damage to us in the snow dept that southington did to NFA, and we will both be happy Cold Miser! Take care my friend.

I must say that all of you here in the NE forum do such a good job of providing analysis as to what the models depict without constant argument. In the NYC forum we have a thread for this potential event and it's just pages of bickering with a few spotty posts of analysis.

Just about everyone knows eachother. Highly moderated with some of the best novice and pro's on the board.

Latest EC is close but bombs to far east. Still tons of time but....

Well, I guess if there's no real storm that gets formed, the notion of an inevitable north trend doesn't need to be discussed.  EC/GFS op runs all duds.  EC ens still show a weaker system, but it's nudged southeast.  There's always s the GGEM which still shows a weaker storm but is now tracking it just outside the benchmark

It was fun watching this for a run or two.  Probably time to focus on the possibility of Christmas instead of this.

Archived