Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/20 Pre Grinch Mood Snows

40/70 Benchmark

"Right where we want it"

Which part is right where you want it? The track? The evolution? the storm depiction?

I know that they all likely mean that the storm track is right where you want it. But honestly the only part of this storm that is presently right where I want it is the storm evolution. Models are showing a very mature strengthening cyclone with plenty of moisture being captured by the associated upper level vortmax.

The storm track is far from desired. If the storm was going to be right where I want it I would like the storm to be passing 50 miles southeast of ACK. And for that track to hold for the next infinity model runs.

Just nit-picking I suppose.

Southern stream system >>> north d-prog/dt

Obviously that doesnt always come to fruition, but I'll take my chances. Verbatim...no, we don't want that track.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man. You guys fell for Tips trap? Lol. The dude has no clue of the pattern and was just out trolling

Meh, you just don't like the truth once forced to eat it;  you've got nothing left to spin.  And so you take subversive pot-shots because in reality, ...your in OCD without a fix.  Ha.

Seriously, this Euro run has the first system completely missing, and the Xmass storm is a cutting rainer.  What part of the "pattern" are you referring?   I stated fact, your a loon ...and you don't like the facts.

eat it

"Right where we want it"

Which part is right where you want it?  The track?  The evolution? the storm depiction? 

I know that they all likely mean that the storm track is right where you want it.  But honestly the only part of this storm that is presently right where I want it is the storm evolution.  Models are showing a very mature strengthening cyclone with plenty of moisture being captured by the associated upper level vortmax.

The storm track is far from desired.  If the storm was going to be right where I want it I would like the storm to be passing 50 miles southeast of ACK.  And for that track to hold for the next infinity model runs.

Just nit-picking I suppose.

Yes, I think factoring evolution and bias, that's what people mean.

I actually can't access the previous run but it is probably a bit southeast but there is still a decent number of members further north west and the 12z mean and control run would be a decent hit especially south of the pike. The usually unreliable weatherbell snow map algorithms are showing a 6 to 12 inch snow fall on the control run for much of the region

Meh, you just don't like the truth once forced to eat it; you've got nothing left to spin. And so you take subversive pot-shots because in reality, ...your in OCD without a fix. Ha.

Seriously, this Euro run has the first system completely missing, and the Xmass storm is a cutting rainer. What part of the "pattern" are you referring? I stated fact, your a loon ...and you don't like the facts.

eat it

Its one run . You don't look at ensembles. You are struggling. Look deeper than an op run. You know better I thought

at this stage, I would be very happy with where the ensemble mean is with the clustering of low positions off the coast of Maryland and New Jersey. taking a further eastward trajectory off of the coast rather than northeastward may rip off some interior and especially central and northern New England areas but would also help hold the cold air in place at the coast.

Looking at the clustering of the individual members(If you have WxBell, click 50 members stamps and then low locations), the general agreement on a track off the MD and NJ coastlines is one of the strongest I've ever seen for a 5.5-6 day prog. 0z had a pretty strong cluster as well, but this has got to be 75% of the members within a hundred miles of each other, which for a D6 prog, is pretty incredible consensus. 

Looking at the clustering of the individual members(If you have WxBell, click 50 members stamps and then low locations), the general agreement on a track off the MD and NJ coastlines is one of the strongest I've ever seen for a 5.5-6 day prog. 0z had a pretty strong cluster as well, but this has got to be 75% of the members within a hundred miles of each other, which for a D6 prog, is pretty incredible consensus.

seen this movie a hundred times and the ending never changes.

Archived