joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Med/Long Range Disco

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't have to go back far in time to remember how to get a handle on the upcoming period. It's almost a carbon copy of Jan-Feb 14. We only had one long lead threat that worked out similar to early looks and that was the big storm. Most were roller coasters until d3 and even then they gave us fits.

I like where we are going even though it's not a big storm pattern. I can envision multiple events with narrow stripes possible anywhere from the se to tn/oh vly to the ma to new England. Who gets pasted can't be discussed with any accuracy for days.

I'm looking forward to a lot of Ji posting coming up. Should be fun.

RE:  12z EURO

At HR 144 a good chunk of Wyoming is in the deep freeze with 850 temps of -20 to -25 moving south from western Canada.  Some serious cold for the front range of the Rockies and the western plains as we close out 2014.

and there's nothing but low pressure in Canada at that point

IF it's right, it's a last a howrah for days thereafter

I know this is frustrating but I kinda see hope in what appears to be a sea of despair. How can you invest in the models now when they all have been changing to a totally different solution every run , every day.

I like what I see overall. Cold temps and chances. I've never felt good about the 28-29th. Just seemed like rain or nothing. Looks promising for a couple chances after that. Not sure how long we hold a look that allows chances but my wag is it will last longer than we currently think.

First up-Happy Holidays to all

Second up-The amount of time it takes for all the ads to load is becoming very difficult to deal with. Whether it's Google Chrome, IE, AOL, office or home, too many ads and too slow to load.

The models-Wes has given us good info but I think an unwise choice was made to alter the performances of something that had been working very well last 4/5 years. Once again, I think the programmers have imposed a "microscope" method rather than letting just plain eyesight work. Anotherwords, the grid is too fine.

First up-Happy Holidays to all

Second up-The amount of time it takes for all the ads to load is becoming very difficult to deal with. Whether it's Google Chrome, IE, AOL, office or home, too many ads and too slow to load.

The models-Wes has given us good info but I think an unwise choice was made to alter the performances of something that had been working very well last 4/5 years. Once again, I think the programmers have imposed a "microscope" method rather than letting just plain eyesight work. Anotherwords, the grid is too fine.

Wanna run that one by me just one more time? :lol:

First up-Happy Holidays to allSecond up-The amount of time it takes for all the ads to load is becoming very difficult to deal with. Whether it's Google Chrome, IE, AOL, office or home, too many ads and too slow to load.The models-Wes has given us good info but I think an unwise choice was made to alter the performances of something that had been working very well last 4/5 years. Once again, I think the programmers have imposed a "microscope" method rather than letting just plain eyesight work. Anotherwords, the grid is too fine.

Use adblock, its free, no more Ads....

Every time we get a good set of model runs (00z last night) it routinely is followed by a terrible run...ALL season. Very frustrating, last year the opposite occured.

Hah - I guess it just depends on which run you start with! Try starting with a terrible run - it is sure to be followed by a better one...

...Except when it isn't!

Archived