• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Thanksgiving 2014 Inverted Trof Feature

TalcottWx

Lol luckily I didn't have to use mine. I found a nice mouse nest sitting right on top of the engine, still need to take care of that. Hopefully they didn't chew through any wires or tubes.

Nest in mine when I blew it out in October. Also acorns in the john deere and a chipmunk, his arse got hot and flew out the chute intact.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is 4-8 inches of snow/ ice going to melt in 2 days of 40's with low dews ?

Places that had less will be gone. Yours will be done later the following weekend perhaps.  Sunday and Monday will be mild, but the snowpack in those spots that got it Wednesday has substance so it will take a lot of energy to melt. Not a big deal..too early in the season to sustain pack.

So Now everyone NE and East of me has gotten snow. Had a nice drive last night in the Mood Snows but that has been the Only enjoyable 20 minutes of November. 0.25" Total that ended well before I woke up. 3" for the Month and ALL the snows from last night that you guys are raving about on how it looks is already Gone and the sun is eating at the remaining dusting of sleet. This Winter is equaling 11-12 and 06-07 right now.

So Now everyone NE and East of me has gotten snow. Had a nice drive last night in the Mood Snows but that has been the Only enjoyable 20 minutes of November. 0.25" Total that ended well before I woke up. 3" for the Month and ALL the snows from last night that you guys are raving about on how it looks is already Gone and the sun is eating at the remaining dusting of sleet. This Winter is equaling 11-12 and 06-07 right now.

Yea, and every other season because they all suck through 11/28.

Man, you may be the board's first quintuplet-bunner.

:weenie: :weenie: :weenie: :weenie: :weenie:

:cory:

eeyoreaccordion_zpse7864d20.jpg

Archived