CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Thanksgiving 2014 Inverted Trof Feature

TalcottWx

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Now I'm getting screwed on the mood snows??

Taunton gets am inch. I get Maaaybe 0.25" here. 2" Total.

This is unreal. The tale of RI getting screwed continues from 2012.

Lol well yesterday I got absolutely nothing.

It snowed hard here for about 20 minutes. RI has gotten hosed pretty bad recently though

Micro Climates are so cool. Even better when you live at the best part of one. It's gonna be a good winter.

literally up my hill a 1/2 mile it rises from my 525 to 727 its like another world tonight. Caked frosted big time. Tonight's little blitz though really looks awesome out here as I let the dogs run before bed, beautiful shimmering flakes piled up PF style.

literally up my hill a 1/2 mile it rises from my 525 to 727 its like another world tonight. Caked frosted big time. Tonight's little blitz though really looks awesome out here as I let the dogs run before bed, beautiful shimmering flakes piled up PF style.

Yes, Winter scene in Novie. I'm sure the dogs had a blast.

radar seems  to be increasing over ....ALL of Cape C  And may start to crank near Cape Ann.

I love you Corey..but you've become a baby.

I haven't "Won" an event since 2/7/03 (probably still My favorite all-time event) and the past 2 seasons I feel like I have lost the unexplainable Bonus I always had here. Now I get less than Woonsocket in storms. Years ago I would get amounts SO HIGH the NWS would call me cause they didn't believe it. My mojo that existed under the land of this neighborhood has gone away.

Archived