• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving 2014 Inverted Trof Feature

TalcottWx

Flurries. Looks like home is going to get a nice little event out of this, of course it’s when I’m not here, was going to do better in Stamford yesterday, and ended up with half an inch.  :axe: Might need to expand the title of DIT’s meltdown thread if this pattern of screwing me keeps up this winter :)

Seriously though, it’s an IVT, who knows what’s going to happen. Ern MA certainly looks like the spot to be right now, but everyone should see flurries to maybe a dusting/coating if they get under one of the little heavier cells that’s around. 1-3” probably a good call for Ern areas and emphasize bust potential on both sides considering the chaos of IVT’s. Hope those who didn’t do so well yesterday can make up for it a little today/tonight.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the euro and newer ncep models keep the best out over the water and then slide it down over the eastern 1/2 of the cape. Last minute deal but I'll be surprised with more than a coating here I may be too far west

See that little meso low? If that is 5-10 miles west...that is the difference of a coating or 7". No joke. Kevin is right in that it really becomes a NOWCAST deal. Looks like many could get a whitener anyways with lucky spots doing potentially a lot better.

See that little meso low? If that is 5-10 miles west...that is the difference of a coating or 7". No joke. Kevin is right in that it really becomes a NOWCAST deal. Looks like many could get a whitener anyways with lucky spots doing potentially a lot better.

100% agree, just flipping through the last three runs vs the 0z euro it just appears the ncep stuff is shifting east and we may be seeing noise on the western side

Archived