joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving 2014 Inverted Trof Feature

TalcottWx

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hires models are impressive lol. I favor south shore to cape for good snow. There is a mesolow modeled by every model pretty much. Seems like BTV WRF wants to wrap it up closer to BOS and cape ann. HRRR and RAP latest runs want to wrap it up later, over the route 3 corridor of the south shore and then plow it south over the canal and over the cape.

18z rgem is northern essex and coastal nh.

18z nam is south shore

18z para gfs is southern cape ann and south shore

18z gfs is similar to para

12z euro was cape ann to interior ne ma

Thanks for the overview Jay you see the BTV WRF meso model

that obliterates the fish Just a few miles east of Beantown and slides ESE and covers out of cape with .75 to 1.0 after dropping over 2.0 on boston harbor bouy

Already a solid dusting. Maybe an inch ?

I doubt that.  I just drove from Southbury, back, up along your neck of the wods to home.

We barely received a 1/4" so far, and it is snowing steadily.

Was nice to have it snowing all day today throughout the state even if it wasn't sticking a whole hell of a lot. 

.25 New 2 day 2.0, just got back from RI came by highest spot in RI 812 ft Jerimoth hill,lol. Better snow up my hill at 727 ft though, looks like 3 OTG there. Still decent snow here. Looks and feels like winter 30 degrees

Yup.  Just came back from parents and measured .25" here as well.  We didn't seem to lose much of what we had yesterday either.

Archived