CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Thanksgiving 2014 Inverted Trof Feature

TalcottWx

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginx... You should join cocorahs for your obs. I really enjoy sending in my obs every morning and there's nothing in your area.

I wanted to, but I keep all of my climo data days 5Z-5Z like ASOS. It's too much for me to take 24hr obs at the 11-13Z cut-off too. I know they frown upon taking them at times other than sunrise.

Steve,Thanks so much for signing up this morning to help measure and report precipitation in NE Connecticut.  Your location fills a nice gap on the national rainfall maps so your measurements will be particularly appreciated by the National Weather Service and the many other groups that utilize our data.If you have any questions or need any help getting started, just let me know.Sincerely,Nolan DoeskenColorado State UniversityFounder and Director, Community Collaborative Rain, Hail and Snow Network (CoCoRaH)

Didn't know he ran the cocorahs show. He co-authored the Snow Booklet with an old retired avalanche forecaster friend of mine. I haven't talked to him in years though.

gorgeous morning this morning, still some snow caked on the trees as well as solid cover with Christmas music in the background as we are pulling out our Christmas decor. The holiday was like a fairytale, children playing in this beautiful snow, amazing food and family times and then right as we were leaving to go see the bright nights display at Forest Park it started snowing. Good Times!!

gorgeous morning this morning, still some snow caked on the trees as well as solid cover with Christmas music in the background as we are pulling out our Christmas decor. The holiday was like a fairytale, children playing in this beautiful snow, amazing food and family times and then right as we were leaving to go see the bright nights display at Forest Park it started snowing. Good Times!!

Bright Lights is awesome

Magic bro, great stuff

Archived