joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2014-15 Total New England Snow Table

Kevin W

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing really. I'm at 63" and over climo but sit hear with you near bottom of list.

It will probably be a long wait before you again see E NE posters coming in 30" ahead of MPM, Lurker and Mitch in late Feb.

Probably the next weak-west based el Nino. There is a reason why e NE killed it relative to everyone else. It's not a fluke and some of us explicitly predicted it.

Probably the next weak-west based el Nino. There is a reason why e NE killed it relative to everyone else. It's not a fluke and some of us explicitly predicted it.

I won't argue that but I think the differences have been pretty extreme. I get to travel most of Rt 2 every few weeks for work and to have Cambridge with 75% or more snow otg this time of year than Savoy is pretty rare.

I won't argue that but I think the differences have been pretty extreme. I get to travel most of Rt 2 every few weeks for work and to have Cambridge with 75% or more snow otg this time of year than Savoy is pretty rare.

May have have happened in 78' 77' and '69. 2005 wasn't cold enough. Maybe '94, too....which was nearly weak Nino.

Archived