joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A co-worker of mine lives in the portion of Alexandria south of the beltway and they've had coyotes in their woods. They've also been spotted via trail cam in the woods along the GW Parkway out near McLean. 

coyotes, foxes, hawks, deer and other wildlife have started to reclaim a bunch of territory near me and I'm spitting distance from a ton of traffic, shopping, etc.

Quiet on this board = really nice, boring weather. Good for flowers though. Tulips are popping now and then Azaleas are next. 

tulip party here -- yesterday evening at a Marriott in town.. they have lots of 'em.

post-1615-0-86083200-1397916894_thumb.jp

post-1615-0-61064100-1397916901_thumb.jp

post-1615-0-73355800-1397916909_thumb.jp

post-1615-0-10010200-1397916922_thumb.jp

WebMD says that the cause is unknown and the cure is to stop breathing.

The internet is always a first-rate source.

Osprey are making a nest on this DOT highway cam on the eastern side of the Bay Bridge. The nest (with no eggs) was already removed once and now its back. If you watch long enough, you'll see the Osprey.

http://chart.state.md.us/video/video.php?feed=4900c5b02e84001c00503336c4235c0a

Damn!  They've been busy since yesterday!

Yes but no. If you didn't get a dump truck full load of diapers then it doesn't really matter. If you got a diaper warmer you should be banned

I haven't gone through it all yet, all i know is we needed 2 SUV's coming back from NY

Just returned from the first of my wife's baby showers.  Do I really need all of this sh*t?

happens with the first. And no, you don't need all of it, nor will you use all of it. We returned a lot in exchange for more useful things......extra cases of diapers, clothing, etc.

I haven't gone through it all yet, all i know is we needed 2 SUV's coming back from NY

TBH a lot of the stuff on a baby registry is gonna sit idle. You could get 20 diff toys and such and the kid will play with 3 before growing out of them.

Clothes, diapers and detergent are things you will need most. Bouncy seat, car seat and such are vital and big ticket items so if you got those as gifts then win

If you got a diaper warmer you should be banned

Co-sign

TBH a lot of the stuff on a baby registry is gonna sit idle. You could get 20 diff toys and such and the kid will play with 3 before growing out of them.

Clothes, diapers and detergent are things you will need most. Bouncy seat, car seat and such are vital and big ticket items so if you got those as gifts then win

Pretty much this.  And hopefully you got more than just a bunch of 0-3mo clothes.  

Archived