joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have plans to grill tonight, so the rain better avoid the 5-6pm hour. Filets and scallops is the plan. Anyone every grilled scallops before? Tips?

Big scallops or small grill grate...

They actually cook really well on the grill. Make sure they are fully thawed and, preferably, room temperature. Lightly toss in a big bowl with a little melted butter/lemon juice/parsley then grill on high for 2 minutes each side.

Edited to add, make sure the grate is well scraped and I usually shoot it with a little PAM otherwise the scallops stick and fall apart when you try to flip and take them off the grill.

I wonder if it is the same recipe I use? One of my favorites!

Chicken tenderloin

Onion

Red and green peppers

Crushed tomatoes

Tomato paste

Garlic

Oregano

Basil

Bay leaves

7-8 hrs on low

Serve over pasta

First time I'm making it

Yep that's it. Enjoy!

Nice! I got it from a blog a coworker suggested I check out for easy, and delicious, meals. I've been on a roll making home cooked meals for over a month now (I've never been a culinary type person)

he's still an improvement on Johnson. For as much crap as the Os front office took this off-season for dealing Johnson, Johnson took all of one week to lose the closer's job in Oakland.

That is definitely true but he gives up to many home runs and i am sure that will burn the O's a few times this season.

Archived