joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a little tricky with WF sort of south, but hopefully we'll have fair wx. I'm not exactly sold on good wx.

At this point wouldn't mind that WF "sort of north". Not much chance of that from what I read in these spaces though.

At this point wouldn't mind that WF "sort of north". Not much chance of that from what I read in these spaces though.

It could be more srly flow is the low moves in from the west. Either way, not really concerned so far out.  We have a few days to figure it out what happens.

I only judge when it starts to affect quality and productivity.

What a crappy few days regardless.

Well we're not going to get sustained warmth and sun this time of year so I consider this current week to be a win. EC ens keep the ridging out west in the extended so the bikinis and flip flops will probably have to wait awhile.

Well we're not going to get sustained warmth and sun this time of year so I consider this current week to be a win. EC ens keep the ridging out west in the extended so the bikinis and flip flops will probably have to wait awhile.

Well we are in a pretty nice stretch of a few days right now. Going to enjoy it while we've got it. Oh wait I somehow missed that you already said that my bad.

I feel like all the models will have a tough time in the upcoming week or so. Just so much going on within the pattern and such...not go mention the time of year where wave lengths start changing...the models are the equivalent of a C.C right mow

The euro has tried various ways all week to give us a snowstorm Wed/Thu. The other models have pretty much been progressive fropas. If it ends up being an anafrontal deal it favors PF. Maybe Mitch could sneak some flakes in too on the west slope.

The euro has tried various ways all week to give us a snowstorm Wed/Thu. The other models have pretty much been progressive fropas. If it ends up being an anafrontal deal it favors PF. Maybe Mitch could sneak some flakes in too on the west slope.

I would agree that NNE and W MA could end up as some wet flakes. Always tough this time of year when dealing with how quickly the cold oar adverts in and how much moisture is present. There does seem to at least be enough cold air working in behind the front that leads to this potential

Well well well.  The characteristic of the middle/extended ranges has changed considerably since the brutal and remorseless attack by god himself pattern offered of the operational model runs, this time yesterday.  Moreover, the teleconnector tapestry has eased off the butt-bang signal, too.  

What is left at present is, instead of a high parked N with drilling E 39F drizzle for days and days on end, it's a glancing blow of cold that actually moves off rather fast.  This Euro run even has next Friday in a COL atmosphere with 850s around +5C -- at no point or run yesterday was any salvation day in the offing for the mid week on, now we have one.  I have also noticed that the depth of the cold in after fropa late Tuesday is not as extreme.  I mentioned this the other day, that often at this time of year cold waves in extended ranges tend to be over sold in the models, only to alleviate as they get nearer in time.  Seems to be doing so...  But even in the GFS the pattern doesn't appear as harsh.  That model was really hosing us with the sh1ts recently, but now it has less coastal and thus less compression on the pp from the south, resulting in mainly sea-breeze assaults as opposed to a deep layer easterly fetch

Well well well.  The characteristic of the middle/extended ranges has changed considerably since the brutal and remorseless attack by god himself pattern offered of the operational model runs, this time yesterday.  Moreover, the teleconnector tapestry has eased off the butt-bang signal, too.  

What is left at present is, instead of a high parked N with drilling E 39F drizzle for days and days on end, it's a glancing blow of cold that actually moves off rather fast.  This Euro run even has next Friday in a COL atmosphere with 850s around +5C -- at no point or run yesterday was any salvation day in the offing for the mid week on, now we have one.  I have also noticed that the depth of the cold in after fropa late Tuesday is not as extreme.  I mentioned this the other day, that often at this time of year cold waves in extended ranges tend to be over sold in the models, only to alleviate as they get nearer in time.  Seems to be doing so...  But even in the GFS the pattern doesn't appear as harsh.  That model was really hosing us with the sh1ts recently, but now it has less coastal and thus less compression on the pp from the south, resulting in mainly sea-breeze assaults as opposed to a deep layer easterly fetch

ASOUT we had a feeling days of misery probably wouldn't occur. Just a cool day or 2 and then normal to above by next weekend. 

Archived