joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Was hoping for west - but nothing we can do about it.

The QPF on the western side is interesting... not sure if that actually happens. Should be a pretty sharp cut off I think. 

I think for reasons we discussed yesterday..there will not be a sharp cutoff..there appears to be either a norlun induced area of enhanced precip over CT or some sort of baroclinic interaction over land

I think for reasons we discussed yesterday..there will not be a sharp cutoff..there appears to be either a norlun induced area of enhanced precip over CT or some sort of baroclinic interaction over land

18-24" for Tolland? ;)

And this solution is by no means a lock.  "Historic" system looks off the table.  Minor/moderate system looks in ths cards but still a delicate interaction amongst s/w's could lead to error either way.

Do we think this eastward move at 12z by the overall model consensus is the result of better sampling of all the energy ingested completely by this run?

Looks like presently we have a solid consensus for a non-event NW of the CC Canal -- and it may trend toward less for the Cape and Island, too, because said present consensus is really an east trend that began yesterday and has not apparently stopped. At leas as far as I can tell.

At this point, it may be better for those that allow these things to guide their emotion, if this were to completely and utterly do nothing for anyone.   

I'm still impressed with how quickly we may warm up after this miss. It may only be transitory, but it does appear a couple of solid spring air masses will roll through.

Looks like presently we have a solid consensus for a non-event NW of the CC Canal -- and it may trend toward less for the Cape and Island, too, because said present consensus is really an east trend that began yesterday and has not apparently stopped. At leas as far as I can tell.

At this point, it may be better for those that allow these things to guide their emotion, if this were to completely and utterly do nothing for anyone.   

I'm still impressed with how quickly we may warm up after this miss. It may only be transitory, but it does appear a couple of solid spring air masses will roll through.

agree, especially on the emotion bit.

Inland will be 70+ .but we're afraid those coastal folks are going to get sea breezed terribly the next few weeks..and of course by 3-4:00pm those will work well inland. Those bitter SST's are going to punish the coast this spring

Archived