Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15 Clipper Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost too compact --

We've seen weaker coastals with this sort of track, expand comma head/deformation banding clear to almost eastern NYS.

In fact, I wonder if when this thing maxes there might not be a curved deformation band that parallels the western edge of the bona fide CCB head.   

It's almost too compact --

We've seen weaker coastals with this sort of track, expand comma head/deformation banding clear to almost eastern NYS.

In fact, I wonder if when this thing maxes there might not be a curved deformation band that parallels the western edge of the bona fide CCB head.   

You just read my mind, as I was viewing RAD...the edge is like 15 mi west of me.

lol

I think it was Christory in Pepperel, that nailed this cut off last night.

1.5" new here at home

Drove from Gardner, MA to Taunton. Was snowing here a bit. A few bands on the way down. Dropped off the kiddos. Drove back to Hubbardston. Some nasty stuff on 495 in the Wrentham/Franklin area

Back here, roads are covered. Slid a bit turning into my side street

BOX map thinks 4-6". That would be nice. Already into gravy here

gettin heavier as we get into RI.  get out and play in it boys.  visibility seems to be dropping quite a bit down here.

Wow another crusher band this week for me, this one is good ole fashioned Noreaster style, none of that gently falling flakes stuff, wind whipped frenzy sending dendrites into every nook and cranny

Archived