Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 15 Clipper Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, that is what I was referencing with my inquiry regarding a potential meso low...what is that?

I haven't had a flash of insight just yet that might explain that, though I was toying around with the idea of there being a double-noded closure going on aloft...  hmmm

I get a sneaking suspicion that anyone e of that feature's longitude may yet have a chance at this thing

I haven't had a flash of insight just yet that might explain that, though I was toying around with the idea of there being a double-noded closure going on aloft...  hmmm

I get a sneaking suspicion that anyone e of that feature's longitude may yet have a chance at this thing

I don't know what to make of it, so I'm inclined to defer to anyone with a faint clue.

I don't know what to make of it, so I'm inclined to defer to anyone with a faint clue.

Checking out the RAP mesoanalysis over at SPC, it looks like the mid levels are just starting to pinch off (especially at H7). So you are getting a sort of a elongated low center look, like Tip referenced. So I think we're seeing that SE flow really kicking in.

Archived