Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 12-13 Storm, Part II

stormtracker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the winds? Can we break out the B word for this run?

Euro says yes on the coastline and maybe bay.  It has a weird little hop up due north to the mouth of the bay after NC coast in an otherwise more NE track.  I guess it might be the trough transition... or wrong.  The low does get pretty close still for sure.. it basically hugs the coast. 

we probably mix on that run....verbatim...but still probably 14-16"

i dunno.. people thought we'd mix in the big storms 09/10.. we do always mix a little so it was surprising we didn't, so it's almost like a no brainer to say we will.. but with this type of solution i think you're actually mostly or all snow for us.

we probably mix on that run....verbatim...but still probably 14-16"

The low tucks into the mouth of the chesapeak as it leaves the nc sounds and then goes back on a ne track. It has to be a function of the phase and timing. The jog nw is too noticeable. I'll let someone else explain. I think we mix no matter what though. And I really don't care if I can score with the deform. It would be sooo sick. 

If I had your address I would come attack you right now. I think my wife may divorce me but I honestly am thinking of trying to stay and fly down Friday. If I knew I could get out then I would stay in a heartbeat. This would be the first time in my 38 years of life that I would miss a storm over 8" here. This is BRUTAL.

A dream storm that's becoming a nightmare. You will just have to set your priorities straight. If this run run verifies and you miss it, it will 1000 times worse than Lee Evans dropping the ball. You will never forgive yourself. Let me stop now.

The low tucks into the mouth of the chesapeak as it leaves the nc sounds and then goes back on a ne track. It has to be a function of the phase and timing. The jog nw is too noticeable. I'll let someone else explain. I think we mix no matter what though. And I really don't care if I can score with the deform. It would be sooo sick. 

I don't care either...that's 6-10" of deform....I just think with that track we mix....get it 25 mi east....who cares about the Leesburg guys ;)

A dream storm that's becoming a nightmare. You will just have to set your priorities straight. If this run run verifies and you miss it, it will 1000 times worse than Lee Evans dropping the ball. You will never forgive yourself. Let me stop now.

If you only knew how conflicted I am about this you would call Sheppard Pratt. I want to cry :cry: .

Euro says yes on the coastline and maybe bay.  It has a weird little hop up due north to the mouth of the bay after NC coast in an otherwise more NE track.  I guess it might be the trough transition... or wrong.  The low does get pretty close still for sure.. it basically hugs the coast.

pretty much the same track now with all the models. Bottom line. Even with some mixing everyone in this thread is getting a foot plus. One of the most epic euro runs in history for the DC metro.

Archived