Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 12-13 Storm, Part II

stormtracker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are really losing control of yourself and turning into a weenie. I think I liked the grumpy IAN better :).

I ganked wxmeddler's image for Twitter too. I AM ALL IN.  (at least for the next 20 minutes)

I popped into the sne forum and apparently the ggem has been good this year. I can't say I've paid any attention. Although I do think the rgem has been a good short range model overall so there's that. 

I'm about 95% sure the euro steps east a bit. I don't think the early close @ h5 is likely. Nothing else is showing it. Should be a good run. 

I popped into the sne forum and apparently the ggem has been good this year. I can't say I've paid any attention. Although I do think the rgem has been a good short range model overall so there's that. 

I'm about 95% sure the euro steps east a bit. I don't think the early close @ h5 is likely. Nothing else is showing it. Should be a good run. 

we will know in 15 minutes

I made a comment about the 4dvar models v gfs like two days ago though I think one of the north country or yonder pond groups was waffling still then too.  But... my somewhat increased use of the ggem has seemed relatively positive even though I am always a skeptic of using every model in the book to feed the addiction. 

Not sure why I'm up. The euro's gonna go west or something then I won't be able to sleep.

I made a comment about the 4dvar models v gfs like two days ago though I think one of the north country or yonder pond groups was waffling still then too.  But... my somewhat increased use of the ggem has seemed relatively positive even though I am always a skeptic of using every model in the book to feed the addiction. 

Not sure why I'm up. The euro's gonna go west or something then I won't be able to sleep.

90% it's east

Archived