• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Big One - Observation

JoshM

still coming down - appears to be another band of moderate snow heading towards ne ga and the upstate. hope it doesnt just miss us to the south lol

just measured 2".  it was about 1.5  thirty or forty minutes ago so the heavier bands are dropping at least 1/2 inch per hour

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawns and roofs are covered.  The street in my neighborhood was dusted and slippery and so was the county road to get to the highway.  I drove to work anyhow as I am a temp and if I don't work I don't get paid.  I hope I didn't make a mistake!  The highway was fine...just wet.

Edit: I guess locations don't show in storm mode?  I'm in Simpsonville, SC (GSP)

Left Taylors (3 miles North of 85) and it was snowing nickle size flakes at a good rate. The closer I got to I-85, the more moderate the snowfall. Dropped the wife off at Butler Rod office and you can tell it has snowed more south of I-85.

Now at my office located right off I-385/Patewood. This is just a teaser and it is breathtaking. The snow has let up...but more on the radar from Wave One!

Light-moderate snow at Fayetteville Tech campus. Mostly small flakes but def some big flakes as well...all snow right now. I just walked from the science building to the technology building, and I saw the mulch, bushes and benches starting to stick already...nothin' on the grass or cars yet. I'm hoping this lasts a minute! Can't believe they ain't closed school yet. Cumb. County schools are closed.

Weather.com future simulated radar shows it staying all snow until at least 2PM, then the radar stops, but it looks like there is still precip on radar. was this snow supposed to happen or is this just me getting lucky for a few mins? anyone have any guesses on whether or not it will change to rain or ice by the time 2 o clock rolls around? its exactly 32 out (according to campus sign)

Left Taylors (3 miles North of 85) and it was snowing nickle size flakes at a good rate. The closer I got to I-85, the more moderate the snowfall. Dropped the wife off at Butler Rod office and you can tell it has snowed more south of I-85.

Now at my office located right off I-385/Patewood. This is just a teaser and it is breathtaking. The snow has let up...but more on the radar from Wave One!

Yes , I can confirm the S of Greenville is getting good accums!!! I live off of Georgia road and have a solid 2 inches! Still snowing huge quarter sized flakes!! Temp 34

Archived