joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Big One - Observation

JoshM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I wish I could post pics from phone! Y'all know how without downloading an app like tapatalk!? I have about 3 inches on the grass and trees are caked in it! Temp is slowly rising somehow: was 33.3 now up to 34.3 with moderate to heavy snow!

Dude I just choose the file from my phone or do a screen shot but I go the bottom and switch to desktop version on my android. Works fine

Man, I wish I could post pics from phone! Y'all know how without downloading an app like tapatalk!? I have about 3 inches on the grass and trees are caked in it! Temp is slowly rising somehow: was 33.3 now up to 34.3 with moderate to heavy snow!

If you have an iPhone or smartphone you can click "Use full version" when you reply and just attach an image like you would from a computer.

33 and trying to maintain a dusting. Huge fat flakes.

pzJgYcG.jpg

Tapatalk has been disabled on here due to the high traffic.

BTW< I love the tapatalk app!

about the same here.  sounds like round 1 might be over performing for a lot of us! just took this out the window

post-289-0-28230600-1392132699_thumb.jpg

Just drove down from around the Flowery Branch, GA area down 85 to the Duluth exit.  The main transition zone looks to be right at the Suwanee exit give or take a mile or so.  When I left home we had about 1/2 accum. with snow beginning to stick on main roads.  Snow moderate down 85 until right past the Mall of Ga. exit........around Suwanee have much less on the ground and more sleet than snow and a little lighter.  Temps when I left were right at 32 and topped out around 34 down around the Duluth exits.  Roads getting quite rough once you get north of the 85/985 split going towards Gainesville.  Looks like this area will probably see multiple p types with round 2 as well.....hopefully I will be just north enough to avoid most of the ice!

Archived