CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The Big One - Observation

JoshM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious what people are reporting under neat those heavy returns around atlanta and east of atlanta. I would think most of that is sleet but i'm wondering if it's heavy enough to change over.

Nothing on radar over me now but still light sleet with a few flakes mixed in..down to 33.7

Its been pretty much all snow here also. A good steady snow but not under a heavy return yet.

NE Cherokee County, close to Pickens line-

Rain began around midnight.  Little more than half an hour ago, switched over to snow.  Big fat huge flakes, very wet.  The larger flakes are the size of a quarter (!).  Melting on pavement but sticking elsewhere, so far.

32 degrees.  MBY also bottomed at 32 this mornining; this is 3 degrees less than the forecast low.

NE Cherokee County, close to Pickens line-

Rain began around midnight.  Little more than half an hour ago, switched over to snow.  Big fat huge flakes, very wet.  The larger flakes are the size of a quarter (!).  Melting on pavement but sticking elsewhere, so far.

32 degrees.  MBY also bottomed at 32 this mornining; this is 3 degrees less than the forecast low.

This is what is making me nervous.

Archived