Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Feb '14 Obs and Discussion

nj2va

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hit 57 today. There are areas of bare ground where only two days ago we got 11 inches of snow. Rain on tap for tonight. It will wash away more of my hard won snow. Tomorrow it will hit the 40s again and melt more.

I realize next week we will hit the 50s then the 60s then have a lot of rain. Fine.

Why did it have to torch today already? I only wanted a few precious days to enjoy my hard won snowpack.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn

Random river ice update: still frozen over from shore to shore here. I haven't seen any open water for over 3 weeks.

That's impressive. I wonder if the upcoming torch will open up the water. Those were nice pics you posted awhile back. I'm guessing the river is solid whit at the moment.

That's impressive. I wonder if the upcoming torch will open up the water. Those were nice pics you posted awhile back. I'm guessing the river is solid whit at the moment.

Thanks...I haven't taken pics in a while, I should trudge through the mashed potatoes and get some more. It is impressive - has taken a beating from temps and rain for sure. Before this period it was frozen over for a good period in early January too. Good ice winter. So far not getting a refresher today - light snow, not accumulating, at 35.

Archived