Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Feb '14 Obs and Discussion

nj2va

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting pounded pretty well out here. Picked up 5" yesterday. Must be approaching that today, just tough to tell when there is 2-3' on the ground.

I just bought my first pair of cross country skis and I'm headed up to the ridges above 4000' tomorrow. Hopefully will have a couple awesome pics.

lol

I can't believe you, of all peeps, don't have xc skiis! 

Enjoy the morrow.  The Sods are going to be beautiful!

lol

I can't believe you, of all peeps, don't have xc skiis! 

Enjoy the morrow.  The Sods are going to be beautiful!

Yeah, life has gotten in the way of me enjoying the area that drew me here a decade ago (three kids, three businesses). I just closed my Oakland, MD law office last week in order to work solely out of Davis. I'm also opening up my own brewery/pub later this year. I'm focusing on enjoying life from here on -- and that means enjoying the snow more!

Yeah, life has gotten in the way of me enjoying the area that drew me here a decade ago (three kids, three businesses). I just closed my Oakland, MD law office last week in order to work solely out of Davis. I'm also opening up my own brewery/pub later this year. I'm focusing on enjoying life from here on -- and that means enjoying the snow more!

Brewery?!?  Man, that's awesome.  I'm not sure you remember me (Bob), but I was at your place a few years back with Sara.  We did some xc skiing at Whitegrass and then your wife showed us some properties up towards Parsons.  I still do some browsing searches, but I just can't pull the trigger.  My problem is that I need a winter fix and a summer fix. so I need to be able to afford both a mountain cabin for the snow and cold. and a bay retreat for the summer and crabbing.

I definitely would be interested in hearing about your brewery plans.  Thomas?  Davis? 

Brewery?!?  Man, that's awesome.  I'm not sure you remember me (Bob), but I was at your place a few years back with Sara.  We did some xc skiing at Whitegrass and then your wife showed us some properties up towards Parsons.  I still do some browsing searches, but I just can't pull the trigger.  My problem is that I need a winter fix and a summer fix. so I need to be able to afford both a mountain cabin for the snow and cold. and a bay retreat for the summer and crabbing.

I definitely would be interested in hearing about your brewery plans.  Thomas?  Davis?

Davis, about two blocks from the B&B in the "heart" of town. We'll be doing small batch brews made from local spring water. Hope to be open by Leaf Peepers.

Still snowing hard.

Davis, about two blocks from the B&B in the "heart" of town. We'll be doing small batch brews made from local spring water. Hope to be open by Leaf Peepers.

Still snowing hard.

So long as you're not putting the Shop and Save out of business! That's my goto!  ;)

Let us know opening weekend.  Other than St. Paddy's Day weekend, we are there.  I've got a crew that would be supporting you 100%. And if you're doing a liver transplant special, 110%.

Today starts the thaw. Wouldn't be surprised to see temps bust high once the clouds get out. Point and Click says high of 46, but I'm expecting 50. If it's not windy, the weekend is setting up to be very nice. 

It already feels warm in the bright sunshine front of my house. 

Archived