Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Snow/non-Clipper/High wind/Windex Event Disco Jan. 25th

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alreadt past an inch and plenty more to go. How come you can't just say nice job? 1-2 all w ct so far

Why is it always a semantics battle with you?

At least I outlined yesterday when I'd give you congrats so no semantic battles from me tonight:

Kevin, I'll cognrats you if there are several 3-4" lollis east of the Berkshires.

Otherwise this is a C-1 or C-2 type deal...I personally think 2" amounts will be sparse east of the Berks, but I wouldn't totally rule it out. 3-4" seems like a no-go to me though.

Why is it always a semantics battle with you?

At least I outlined yesterday when I'd give you congrats so no semantic battles from me tonight:

It's not. It would be nice if you guys once in a while said hey decent job man..You didn't do too bad.. You're ok in my book. That kind of thing.

Life and winter roll on.

Hopefully Monday is a nice event too

.75"

I am at work , sounds good, about an inch here, great night with snow on snow with winds from the south, highly unusual here on the coast. it was blowing and ripping pretty good, flash freeze on all sidewalks PW crew had to get busy in a hurry here with 400 guests arriving for a Chairmans gala. These small events are cool as heck.

It's not. It would be nice if you guys once in a while said hey decent job man..You didn't do too bad.. You're ok in my book. That kind of thing.

Life and winter roll on.

Hopefully Monday is a nice event too

Just enjoy it dude, its been a fun event none the less. Full bore winter stuff not that pansy snow changing to drizzle crap. Big cold tomorrow, warmup like today 35 ish more snow Monday than arctic hounds until Leon bodyslams Forky into the turf.

Just enjoy it dude, its been a fun event none the less. Full bore winter stuff not that pansy snow changing to drizzle crap. Big cold tomorrow, warmup like today 35 ish more snow Monday than arctic hounds until Leon bodyslams Forky into the turf.

Yeah its a nice wintry feel tonight. Not WAA snow where the torch is linger the next day or a changeover looming.

Just a nice refresher before more arctic cold. Hopefully we can grab some snow showers with the FROPA on Monday too...maybe a small event Friday as well.

Yeah its a nice wintry feel tonight. Not WAA snow where the torch is linger the next day or a changeover looming.

Just a nice refresher before more arctic cold. Hopefully we can grab some snow showers with the FROPA on Monday too...maybe a small event Friday as well.

I like this small stuff very much. Refresher snows to protect the pack too, its wetter and will refreeze nicely.

Ended up with 2" on the nose, again Norfolk got 3" better than me only 5 miles away. Hoping that squall line holds together some intense rates with that, could throw down another quick inch. Offically over 40" ytd. Mostly nickle and dime events. Only two over 6" here and one 4"er. And I was in England for two of those!

Ended up with 2" on the nose, again Norfolk got 3" better than me only 5 miles away. Hoping that squall line holds together some intense rates with that, could throw down another quick inch. Offically over 40" ytd. Mostly nickle and dime events. Only two over 6" here and one 4"er. And I was in England for two of those!

i think that line fizzles but some isolated pockets of squalls survive

Archived