joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21/14 Snowstorm Observations

WeatherFox

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you? It's parked here as well.....definitely making a big of a move SE, but is squeezing out all it can while it's here. I'm in NE Essex cty

Dude - allsnow has his location in his profile clearly marked and you do not and you're asking where he is?  I have no idea why so many people don't put their locations in their profiles - it's very frustrating to see, "it's ripping here and we have 11 feet on the ground," but not know where that kind of incredible snowfall is. 

This heavy band that is running though the NYC area now extends all the way back into SEPA .

That's 2 hours of 2 inches per hour , totals should really come up around the airports by  9 pm .

If that band doesn't sag south and runs I 95  then that is what all the high res s saw by banging that corridor .

Earthlight...(john it is?).....as this band sinks SE past me in Essex county.....will that other band from the flemington area actually make it up here u think? Looks like it's racing NE, but hard to tell and wouldn't really make sense for bands to be headed in opposite directions lol

Id expect Hoboken to accumulate more than 2 inches the next 3 - 5 hours.   On your way to near a foot I think.

would gladly take that as well and you may be right since its still over an inch an hour rates for probably about another 30-60 minutes before getting into more lght/mod snow...

Where are you? It's parked here as well.....definitely making a big of a move SE, but is squeezing out all it can while it's here. I'm in NE Essex cty

Dude - allsnow has his location in his profile clearly marked and you do not and you're asking where he is?  I have no idea why so many people don't put their locations in their profiles - it's very frustrating to see, "it's ripping here and we have 11 feet on the ground," but not know where that kind of incredible snowfall is. 

Hello to you, too. Nice post. I'm on a phone so it does not allow me to view his info. Also, I post where I am when I state how it is near me. Enjoy the snow, buddy

This heavy band that is running though the NYC area now extends all the way back into SEPA .

That's 2 hours of 2 inches per hour , totals should really come up around the airports by  9 pm .

If that band doesn't sag south and runs I 95  then that is what all the high res s saw by banging that corridor .

It has sagged and just about cleared Morris county but is also moving NE from PA and Western NJ so it seems like the sagging will halt for a bit

Dude - allsnow has his location in his profile clearly marked and you do not and you're asking where he is? I have no idea why so many people don't put their locations in their profiles - it's very frustrating to see, "it's ripping here and we have 11 feet on the ground," but not know where that kind of incredible snowfall is.

Mobile skin doesnt show locations.

Seems a much earlier ending for those West than what was expected.  Or am I missing some backbuilding forecasted? Either way, cool to get several inches about 60 hours after it was a 'chance' of 'flurries'...  Enjoy all!

Storm will form off the coast and slow down the ending.

Heaviest snows running from exit 8 to 15e mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Union, Essex, Hudson then east into the city, SI

Awesome image....isn't it cool how the band is lines up just how some of the models depicted the total qpf amounts of at least 0.50"? Lol right in the same location and same shape

Archived