Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GearTalkPnW/

plus the line 6 guitar forums. I have a James Tyler Guitar that simulates Teles,Strats,Greutch,Les Pauls,etc

Variax right? I've seen them but always wondered about the simulated sound being a tradeoff of sorts. Do the modeled sounds really come out clean?

I have a custom sg with 72 reissue sg pickups. I like it a lot but I think I'm going to buy a reverend sensei. I played one and it sounded awesome. One of the nicest sub $1k guitars I've ever played.

Reverends are great. My variax is the latest model(hd)has mag pickups in case I don't want to use the models but the models sound really good i think. And so do the acoustics . If u don't use models it's still a nice sounding but expensive les Paul

zasehaty.jpg

The dude I play with at church has a rare 12000 dollar custom prs

That is nicer than the variax I had. I still have some other line6 products such as podfram, UX2 and PODXTL,

I honestly don't use them often. There are so many quality VST plugins  that model amplifiers, stompboxes, etc.

When combined with convolution processing using impulse responses to emulate guitars cabs the possibilities seem almost endless.

That is nicer than the variax I had. I still have some other line6 products such as podfram, UX2 and PODXTL,

I honestly don't use them often. There are so many quality VST plugins  that model amplifiers, stompboxes, etc.

When combined with convolution processing using impulse responses to emulate guitars cabs the possibilities seem almost endless.

my next purchase in a few years will be an AxeFx. I know alot of guitar guys like tube amps and analog pedals but thats not really in the budget. You had 15 guitars once lol?

my next purchase in a few years will be an AxeFx. I know alot of guitar guys like tube amps and analog pedals but thats not really in the budget. You had 15 guitars once lol?

The Axe-FX is nice. Tube amps are nice as well ...but axefx offers so many quality tones it's hard to argue that choice.

Unless of course you have a warehouse to store amplifiers and cabinets. Not to mention 10's of thousands of dollars to spend on them. Let's not forget the neighbors or other occupants in your home. The volume level of tube amps can be quite loud.

Archived