Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifFreebird Jams.mp3

Yeah Im not very nice to my gear...Here is a tune for H20. It was inspired by this lovely snowy scene.

attachicon.gifFreebird Jams.mp3

Only problem with this.... it is entirely too short. Freebird solos should be 3 minutes minimum. It's ok though, I found the repeat button on my mp3 player so all is right in the world now. Except.... no snow.

So.... DT

YES VA IT IS ... 4 EVENTS NEXT 5 DAYS .. 3 MINOR events and 1 possible moderate / significant event

FIRST snow showers state wide 1-7 AM JAN 19 with 50=60% coverage over the state. Best snow over western third / I-81 region

SECOND event A PERIOD OF SNOW / HEAVY SNOW SHOWERS

75% coverage over WVA VA some locations COULD MAYBE see 1 to 2"

THIRD EVENT late JAN 23 -24 .. this may favor more Northern third of VA and MD DEL but this is still uncertain. NOT big deal.. a period of snow/ heavy snow showers maybe 1-2"

FOURTH EVENT..... POSSIBLE MODERATE ( approx 2-4") or SIGNIFICANT SNOW (4"+) event... eastern TN eastern KY southern half of WVA ...ALL Of southwest ... western central and Northern VA and into MD DEL. Southeast VA could be rain or snow

Only problem with this.... it is entirely too short. Freebird solos should be 3 minutes minimum. It's ok though, I found the repeat button on my mp3 player so all is right in the world now. Except.... no snow.

Lol...I was too lazy to jam it out....besides, only guitar freaks really like the mega jams... Here is my latest...I laid these tracks down this am. I was inspired by the cold. We need snow!

Here is your mix ...

Spectrum.jpg

Your mix is the green line. The white line is what a typical commercial mp3 recording looks like.

The hump in the middle is probably due to the volume of the vocals. If you were to lower and compress them, yours would probably be closer.

Here is your mix ...

Spectrum.jpg

Your mix is the green line. The white line is what a typical commercial mp3 recording looks like.

The hump in the middle is probably due to the volume of the vocals. If you were to lower and compress them, yours would probably be closer.

Thanks! I'll play around with the mix later....the voice disguiser plug in is really tough to get the volumes. I had to automate the volume for the entire vocal track. I have a compressor on the vocals, but I probably need to pull back on the gain increase. Man the wind is still biting here. Most of my .25" is gone - either blown away or melted. Hoping we get something  this week. It's been a roller coaster ride with the models...

That car is a 97 Mazda MX5 M-Edition. It is not a daily driver.

The 1997 M Edition was produced in Marina Green Mica (color code 13C) with tan leather interior, tan boot and top

Special Features: Nardi wood shift knob, wood parking brake handle, 15" polished 6-spoke alloy wheels with high-performance tires, cut pile carpeting, stainless sill plates, air conditioning, Premium Sound System with CD player and headrest speakers, exterior badge, M Edition logo on seatbacks and tachometer, M Edition pen/key fob/lapel pin, custom floor mats and Popular Equipment Package which included: power steering, leather-wrapped steering wheel, power mirrors, Torsen limited slip differential, cruise control, power windows, power antenna, rear sub frame brace

Optional: hardtop, automatic transmission, ABS

Production: 3,002--- produced from December through February Launched at February 1997 Chicago Auto Show Described in sales flier as "limited edition"

I do not have ABS or Automatic. Numerous modification have been made to the car.... but nothing that is irreversible.

I have installed these...

allvmaxx.jpg

I do most of the work on the car myself.

rearbrakes2.jpg

In the photo above I am installing new rotors and pads. I painted the calipers and rotors with high temperature ceramic paint.

This is the interior...

interiorside.jpg

I installed these recently...

Pedals1.jpg

Wheels and Tires...

frontdone.jpg

15x7 6UL Nickel

Detailed Description

New for 2012 Gen 3 design
    15x7
    +36 offset
    11.5 lbs
    4x100
    Low pressure cast monoblock construction
    T6 heat treated
    67.1mm center bore
    Double valve design
    500kg max load rated
    VIA Certified
    JWL approved
    Nickel painted, durable clear coated finish
    Color matched bronze cap included
    Valves not included
    Uses standard 60° conical seat lugs

B.F. Goodrich g-Force™ Sport COMP-2™

ACCELERATE FASTER. Best dry traction vs. the competition 2 on the track for 100% more fun on the street.

COMP-2 Compound - Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers sharp steering response and leading grip in wet and dry conditions, without sacrificing tread wear.

CORNER HARDER. More control for precise cornering with 30% better wet and 8% better dry grip.
Performance Racing Core (PRC) - Internal structure features a reinforced construction that delivers increased responsiveness, control and durability, as well as serious control in hard cornering.

BRAKE SHORTER. Stops up to 16 feet shorter in the wet and even up to 9 feet shorter in the dry for more control entering the corners.
Sport Tread Design - g-Force Sport tread pattern provides proven stability and maximum cornering power while g-Hooks provide biting edges for grip at any cornering angle.

So many other things.... too much to list.

Thanks! It is fun, but too many cops around unfortunately too have TOO much fun.

Head out west... that's what I do when I want to partake in some spirited driving. I am sure it handles fairly well.... some twisty mountain roads sound like fun.

Archived