• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

I generally enjoy all beers on tap better than bottled. Of course I dont drink crap like Coors or Bud. I'm sure it doesnt make much difference with them lol.

I am in this camp. Coors, bud, miller, natural light, etc. all do nothing for me. Draught beer is usually the best representation of a brewers work. Cask (served without any extraneous gas, usually by manually pulling it up from the cellar with a handpump) ales are good as well.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody had Brewers Art Resurrection? Its different, kinda caramely and fruity and just a tad hoppy. I like it but I cant really define why lol.

I have had this as well.... had to hunt it down. I thought it was good but wasn't totally blown away. I will have to give it a try again.

I am enjoying some Paulaner Original Muich Premium Lager this evening. It is a pretty good representation of the style. Nothing over the top...but a good quality lager. Thinking about pairng it with some Satay (Chicken). Has anyone ever had Satay? Will be a first for me.

+1 on accumulation from new Belgium. I normally don't like beers with spice notes because most go too far. Accumulation has just the right blend of pure ale and some subtle notes. 1551 is another new bulgium that I love. I was drinking fat tire in the 90's when I lived in CO. Never get tired of that one.

+1 on accumulation from new Belgium. I normally don't like beers with spice notes because most go too far. Accumulation has just the right blend of pure ale and some subtle notes. 1551 is another new bulgium that I love. I was drinking fat tire in the 90's when I lived in CO. Never get tired of that one.

Not loving the bottled beers these days. Such a difference when on tap IMO. A decent bottle of a French red works out ok and costs less as well.

Archived