e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.. I encountered the spider in my tool shed. I turned around and it was lowering itself from the rafters. It sort of freaked me out. Prior to that I had never seen a black widow. After that day I started seeing them frequently on my property. Maybe this cold snap with thin out the population.

I think I'd consider having pest control out to the house. Those things are not to mess with especially if you have any little ones running around. One of my co workers had a nest of them hanging from her soffit. She was in a wooded area in southern maryland. She left it be, so it wouldn't surprise me if she has a mess of them around this spring and summer.

Lol.. I encountered the spider in my tool shed. I turned around and it was lowering itself from the rafters. It sort of freaked me out. Prior to that I had never seen a black widow. After that day I started seeing them frequently on my property. Maybe this cold snap with thin out the population.

Not good. I'd hate to be searching for some tools and inadvertently disturb one of those.

One of my girls enjoying the crisp cold air this morning here

attachicon.gifDSC_0016.JPG

Nice photo. 

On the banter side:

I love clippers and the high ratios... the performance odds seem like summer severe weather odds around here, potential for something that happens randomly.... unlike cold rainstorms in the winter, cold wet springs and clouds which seem to over perform here all the time.. of course I admit I am hyper focused on the negative climate around here since seeking and following a "grass is greener" location to live.

I think I'd consider having pest control out to the house. Those things are not to mess with especially if you have any little ones running around. One of my co workers had a nest of them hanging from her soffit. She was in a wooded area in southern maryland. She left it be, so it wouldn't surprise me if she has a mess of them around this spring and summer.

Yeah, I did nuke a nest with some spray awhile back, but I'm always hesitant to use too many chemicals. I'm not sure if I'm noticing more of them because I saw one (think white box truck) and now I'm tuned in to seeing them, or if they are moving into the habitat as it has become more favorable. I have heard some southern species of birds are pushing farther north (not trying to start a debate) due to warming. My guess is they have always been around and I'm just more aware.

The very pastel colors against white seem to be a trend. Sort of minimal looking I guess. 

Well I guess my point was the waste of space and lack of content for the sake of making things "prettier".

BTW...I sent you a pm about some mixing stuff.

Archived