12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a torn cuff in 95 when I wrecked skiing. Still bugs me but surgery is a bad option. Only fires when when I move my arm a certain way. I've learned to never do that.

I avoided surgery by physical therapy and painfull massage that broke down the scar tissue and added mobility. I'm 95% good so it rarely bugs me now but I have to be careful. Thankfully I'm a leftie and its my right shoulder. Cuffs are annoying injuries. There is no easy route. The only thing I can say is avoid surgery if at all possible

solid advice. I tore mine too and was told to have mine operated on many years ago when i still played ball. glad i didn't from all the people i know who did. I lost some range of motion and i live with the pain. and i can't throw the ball with any velocity.

I'm hoping for some good rain on Wednesday for the sole purpose of getting rid of the disgusting film of salt that is on everything.  On 66, the trees in the median between the road and the metro are white with salt.  Plus, I won't be here so I don't care if it snows or not.

I'm car washing this weekend.  Come on by and I'll wash your hooptie for a six pack of Olympia

I'm car washing this weekend.  Come on by and I'll wash your hooptie for a six pack of Olympia

I got home a couple of weeks ago and in the mail was this shiny, well-produced flyer from my new water provider.  I then went over to wash my hands and there was no water due to a busted pipe a block over.  Can you guys apply for lemon protection?

I got home a couple of weeks ago and in the mail was this shiny, well-produced flyer from my new water provider.  I then went over to wash my hands and there was no water due to a busted pipe a block over.  Can you guys apply for lemon protection?

I bet someone is laughing knowing that we got snookered.

Archived