12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that snowy owl passes-- vague stories got more detailed and yet more vague on how serious the injuries are-- I will hold a private memorial service. :(

Are there really more around now or are people just noticing more?  I was looking to see if there's been any study on winters and their movements but not a lot other than bird-watcher thoughts.  I see one was killed at Philly airport recently doing some light googling.

Ian secretly loves heavy heavy snow

Ian Livingston @islivingston 1m

@dougkammerer I love Feb. Out of the deep cold and into the deep snow. ;)

Jan sucks.. we lucked out this Jan by getting about as much snow as possible with all the sucky. Getting firehosed during peak big snow time could be fun.  I'm bullish on winter.. and wishing my article that it doesn't snow had been published in Dec instead of maybe next week.

Finally heard from the dr, one of my rotator cuff tendons may be torn, the radiologist couldn't clearly say one way or the other. Blah. Now to wait until Tuesday when an orthopedic can tell me

I had labrum and RC surgery right before winter 09/10. Hardest recovery of the all the surgeries I've had over the years. Did a lot of one armed shoveling that winter.

I had labrum and RC surgery right before winter 09/10. Hardest recovery of the all the surgeries I've had over the years. Did a lot of one armed shoveling that winter.

Yeah, I've had both my left and right shoulders done (the former in high school and the latter just before the birth of my first son five years ago). It stinks, and you really REALLY have to work hard on the post-surgery rehab...it's such a fragile joint that if you don't get all the way back, you'll end up having lasting issues.

Archived