• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January Banter Banter Thread Part2

H2O

Maui is awesome. Would love to have a vacation property there one day. Here are a few from our visit in late '10. Stayed at the Ritz in Kapalua and had a blast. 

10781460843_11042e6a85_c.jpg

10781446113_c016c2121a_c.jpg

10781310604_8f1d0be90b_c.jpg

Which Island? Love Hawaii! Spent 10 days on the BI last year. Planning Maui/Kauai next year. Have a great time!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maui is awesome. Would love to have a vacation property there one day. Here are a few from our visit in late '10. Stayed at the Ritz in Kapalua and had a blast. 

Love the Ritz, i have been there 3 times. While there is not much action there it is absolutely stunning. I have heard Oprah has a property not far from the Ritz. Be careful talking about your vacation property here, people might get pissed  :facepalm: .

And to not wake the kids......pig

They are already up and the girls helped me make the rolls so now they want their take. Remember that sharing is caring

Or poached eggs over roast beef hash...  (And monkey bread)

a10061dd829268469ee91cd81b7146c8.jpg

Now I want potatoes and grits

Oh and I will gladly take the credit for steering the banter thread back on track

I could attempt to derail the thread by going into great detail of my bizarre and humorous journey of perimenopause! That would go over real well with the 95% of penis people around here. :lmao:

But what I'm trying to figure out is how my back can be cold, while my chest is burning up.  :huh:

I could attempt to derail the thread by going into great detail of my bizarre and humorous journey of perimenopause! That would go over real well with the 95% of penis people around here. :lmao:

But what I'm trying to figure out is how my back can be cold, while my chest is burning up.  :huh:

Might be a stretch but I think you need to move the stove out of the front door. It sounds to me like you are too close to the oven while standing outside.

Funny that menopause affects women but has men at the start of the word.

Might be time to roll over?

Might be a stretch but I think you need to move the stove out of the front door. It sounds to me like you are too close to the oven while standing outside.

Funny that menopause affects women but has men at the start of the word.

Of course it starts with the word men.  Doesn't everything that's a pain in the ass start that way?  ;)

If this crap carries into the summer, I'll end up getting arrested for incident exposure.

Might be time to roll over?

Oh honey! Every morning, the bed looks like (I need a Bob Chill style descriptor here) from all the tossing and turning I'm doing. 

I feel like a have an old married couple living inside me and they're fighting over where to set the thermostat.  Rat bastards. :rolleyes:

you serious clark? If so, I hope no one tips over the tank.....

Lol.. I encountered the spider in my tool shed. I turned around and it was lowering itself from the rafters. It sort of freaked me out. Prior to that I had never seen a black widow. After that day I started seeing them frequently on my property. Maybe this cold snap with thin out the population.

Archived