joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 2014 OBS and Discussion

ravensrule

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite an impressive wedge currently. Philly it's 60f and Richmond north in the 30s

LOL, was gonna post the same thing. It's a wedge that runs all the way into NC as well.

Using Beckley WV as an anchor point to the west at 66 degrees!, draw a line to Salisbury MD at 61 and you pass through Charlottesville at 37. Draw another line to New Bern NC at 70 degrees and you pass through Danville VA at 39. Very impressive wedge.

LOL, was gonna post the same thing. It's a wedge that runs all the way into NC as well.

Using Beckley WV as an anchor point to the west at 66 degrees!, draw a line to Salisbury MD at 61 and you pass through Charlottesville at 37. Draw another line to New Bern NC at 70 degrees and you pass through Danville VA at 39. Very impressive wedge.

That is an impressive wedge. I wish I was on the warm side of the wedgy today...

My yard was brown this morning like it always is in winter.

On the plus side it's warmer.

Strangely, my lawn is still very green, and has been all season-long.  Not just my lawn either; all the lawns in the neighborhood are pretty much the same.   And to this point, at least, it's been colder this year than in the previous 3 winters.  I'm afraid I'll be mowing by March. 

Archived