joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 2014 OBS and Discussion

ravensrule

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go first. I had hoped to get a thread start myself because I had good luck with a couple last year. Maybe posting first will bring a little mojo. Superstition is only silly if it doesn't work.

I wish you would have said something i would have gladly passed the torch. Just know if January is good i will be starting every threat thread for the next year. Which there will probably be 1 of.

I grew up in Owings Mills and my wife in Pikesville. She is Jewish and I am half Jewish ( father ), but raised Catholic. I know Pikesville like the back of my hand. You are definitely the minority.

It's a pretty cool area for diversity religiously and culturally. There's also a large population of Russians, and of course, a huge population of seniors. I'm not one of them yet but I like the changes I've done to my house in the nine years that I've been here, so I don't see me going anywhere. Besides, I can walk to just about anything that I need here including food and booze. And the biking just a couple miles west in the valley is pretty remarkable too.

By the way, since you know the area, I'm in Ralston. Bought an old house and renovated it.

39 on the southeast facing front porch, 37 on the northwest facing back porch.

Archived